PEAK fitness NW Group Training policies:
- Commitment to specific days to training is required for all packages.
- Payment is due 3 days prior to start date via Paypal.
- Cash and/or check is accepted on the start date with a late fee payment of $5.
- Payments received after the start date will have an additional $15 fee.
- You may request make-ups for sessions, within the month, you are enrolled in ONLY with a 24-hour notice and/or prior to the start date of your package.
- No 24-hour call will equal NO make-up.
- No refunds will be given once you have started the program. If you withdraw from the program for any reason, there are NO refunds on any moneys paid towards the program/service. Once you are committed to the program, you are waiving the right for any refund due to any and all reasons that surround the program, PEAK fitness NW, Jennifer Lockwood or any of its employees or contractors.
- No sessions may be carried over into the next month. Missed session MUST be made up during the month of enrollment.
I MUST stick to my cancellation policy in order to be fair to all clients, (How do I decide if one reason for a cancellation is better than another?) to keep clients accountable to their fitness programs and ensure that I do not lose 25-40% of revenues so that I can stay in business.
If you have items in your cart and are ready to checkout click the “Checkout” button above to complete your purchase. The button will only appear if you have items in your cart. Once at the Paypal website you can pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account. If paying by credit card simply click the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” link at the bottom of the sign-in page.