PEAK fitness NWs’ mission is to help our clients embrace a healthy lifestyle through an exercise program that can be performed anywhere and anytime; specific to their fitness goals and have FUN doing it.
FUN, effective and efficient personalized fitness programs for everyone.
Get Out. Get Fit. Have FUN!
As Personal Trainers, we must be able:
- To provide our clients with the knowledge, skills, guidance, support, motivation and educational resources that will allow them to explore their own fitness potential, as well as, enhance the quality of their lives now and ongoing.
- To offer safe programs, as well as, provide our clients with the knowledge, skills and exercise repertoire so that when needed they can modify their exercise programs by themselves.
- To develop fun, effective and efficient exercise programs offering variety and meeting the specific needs of our clients.
- To incorporate a holistic approach to health and fitness encompassing cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, nutrition, stress and lifestyle considerations.
- To act as an aid in the rehabilitation of clients experiencing pain and injury.
- To network with the appropriate health and fitness professionals regarding the care of a client and incorporate recommendations as needed.
- To establish a warm, receptive and non-intimidating environment that facilitates and enhances the learning process.
- To express ourselves as confident, competent and committed personal trainers whose primary focus is to enhance the quality of life and vitality of our clients.
- To remain certified and updated on all current research and fitness trends.
- To uphold professional integrity through our conduct, appearance and respect for our clientele, other personal trainers, and other fitness professionals and organizations within the industry.
- To share our knowledge, skills and insight with each other in order to enhance the company and our own image.