- This event has passed.
Ski Conditioning 5:30PM
November 28, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm$120
Elevate your skiing or riding skills to a whole new level.
FOCUS: Strength, Agility, Quickness, Power & Balance
60 minute athletic conditioning workouts with a ski focus
November 28th – December 14th*, 3 week session, 6 workouts
Ski Conditioning will build your overall athleticism, increase your fitness level, prevent injuries and increase your performance on the mountain. This program will make you a more powerful skier and rider:
- multi-joint strength, will make you stronger
- braking strength through deceleration training, which will help you absorb landings and prevent ACL injuries
- explosive power, which will give you more “pop” on your jumps
- rotary power to improve your mogul skiing and rotations in the air
- balance training, core strength will ensure your stability and body awareness on the mountain
- agility and reaction time to quickly react to changing slope conditions, mogul and tree skiing
- proprioception and body awareness, necessary for every rider and skier to navigate their way down the slopes.
6 sessions, 2x/week, 3 weeks, 5:30PM: $120
*Minimum 4 participants per class.
BONUS PEAK Ski Conditioning, 12-week program, ONLY $50, that’s only $1.31/workout!
Continue your workouts AT HOME when you are not with PEAK fitness NW and GET FIT. SKI HARD. & HAVE FUN! These workouts are great total body routines that are time efficient, effective and require minimal equipment; appropriate for skiers & non-skiers! PEAK Ski Conditioning, 12 week, 36-30 minute AT-HOME workouts (online). Available ONLY w/above class registration.
PEAK Ski Conditioning, At-Home: $50
Peak fitness NW Personal Trainer, Jennifer Lockwood
- 23 year Certified Personal Trainer
- Current PSIA-NW Divisional Clinic Leader
- 14 year PSIA Ski Instructor, Training Director, Mt. Hood Meadows
- Completed the Outdoor Action Fitness Level II Course Certification, The OAF Workout – Anywhere! Anytime!