- This event has passed.
Kids FUNctional Fitness Club
August 8, 2016 @ 9:15 am - August 25, 2016 @ 10:15 am
6-13 year olds
Kids FUNctional Fitness Club exposes kids to fundamental movement patterns related to long-term athletic development. They will learn the ABC’s of movement: crawl, skip, jump, run, squat, etc. All will be done in a fun and dynamic atmosphere and in an environment where learning occurs.
Additionally, kids will be exposed to motivational and nutritional content. Your kids will not only become more athletic; they will become better kids on and off the playing field.
- Nearly 30% of America’s children are overweight or obese
- Nearly 70% do not get enough daily physical activity
- Only 4% of children have access to daily physical education
- Develop & enhance fundamental movements
- Increase physical activity
- Decrease dangers of sports overspecialization
- Develop physically literate youngsters = active, healthy & pain-free for life
- Improve strength, agility, balance, hand-eye coordination, speed & flexibility
We create strong, fast, coordinated and confident young leaders!
- August 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25
Located in the heart of the Mount Hood Community!
6 workouts, 3 weeks: 2 workouts/week $120
Sibling Discount 20%: $96
- 20% Sibling Discount
- Sign-up by Sunday, August 7th @ 8pm
- No refunds upon receipt of payment.
- 4+ participants needed
PEAK fitness NW Owner & Personal Trainer, Jennifer Lockwood
- 23 years sports conditioning & fitness training experience
- Exercise & Sports Science, BSc, Oregon State University ’93
- Certified Personal Trainer, 23 years
- Certified Health Fitness Instructor, 20 years
- Certified Health Coach, 20 years
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Outdoor Action Fitness Level II Course Certification, The OAF Workout – Anywhere! Anytime!