- This event has passed.
Adult Recess a SUN School Creston Elementary Program
May 13, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Adult Recess: a FUN boot camp style workout!
Total body strengthening + interval training that includes alternating periods of short, challenging (anaerobic) exercise with less-challenging recovery periods.
ALL fitness levels are welcome to join this class – this is your workout – you choose how easy or hard you push yourself!
Stretching will complete the last 5 minutes of each workout.
April 15th – June 3rd
$40* for all 8, 1 hour workouts – that’s a 75% savings off PEAK fitness NW group training!*
1x/week, 8 weeks: $40*
Minimum of 10 participants
*$2 processing fee is added at the point of purchase, totaling $42. No weekly drop-ins, no pro-rating for sessions missed and no make-up sessions.
Winter participants had this to say about their 6-week experience:
- Super fun, dynamic & it works! Builds strength & improves balance! No pressure, not competitive, great people!
- Got me moving!
- Energizing! Inspiring! Exhilarating!
- Active, Fun!, Sweaty, Fast
- Fun. Workout at your own level. Professionally led.
- Community feel, low impact, whole body!
- Motivating in a way I could never motivate myself!
- I always feel better at the end. Fun, Fit, Friends! Play like a kid! Play & get strong!
- Feels great, low impact & anyone can do it!
- Always changing and familiar enough that it gets in a rhythm. Fun! Total body focused. Go at own pace.
- Lots of fun. The accountability is great. It’s inspiring to workout with others.
Join Jennifer Lockwood, Owner & 21 year certified personal trainer for this fun-filled, invigorating total body workout!
Jenn’s son, Kegan, is a Creston Elementary 2nd grader in Ms. Winn’s classroom. Their family has lived in the area for the past 14 years, within six blocks from Creston; both her and her husband own and operate local businesses. PEAK fitness NW has been conducting Outdoor Fitness Training in the Portland Metro area parks for 9 years and her husband operates, Alpineglow Landscaping for five years. Join her and fellow Creston teachers, parents and community members for an hour dedicated to YOU taking care of YOU – so that you can do the things you love to do when you want to do them!